SPECIFICATIONS ON THE POLYESTER SCREENING FABRICS: BRILLIANT, BRILLO, FROST & FRONTIER
The data presented above is an average representation of fabric specifications due to multiple factors such as colour, texture and solar properties. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Colours and materials will be based on our samples and subject to availability.
Over the last few years, the extraordinary evolution of interior solar protection products changed interior perspectives and the way many architects, developers, interior designers and other role players in this industry think. Today, a window covering is not considered just a piece of fabric anymore for decorative and privacy purposes only – it has become a trendy feature taking into account several factors such as the environment; ease of maintenance; energy saving and off course aesthetics – to name only a few.
- Key elements of modern interior architecture such as energy efficiency properties; optimal levels of daylighting; reduced glare and light transmission have been incorporated into the development of this polyester screening. Thus offering the opportunity to take advantage of the effects of sunlight and to maintain the necessary heat values for energy saving.
- Polyester screening is manufactured with 100% high-quality treated polyester yarn that does not smell and is free from PVC and other harmful substances.
- This fabric offers sunlight at the desired level, allowing light penetration between 1% and 7% (openness factor). The screening is light weight and also has dust retention. It is an advanced solar control fabric and meets all the performance criteria as illustrated above.
- Polyester screening is the ideal solution when it comes to interior solar control, energy efficiency and daylight comfort in any surrounding such as the home, office, hospital, hotel, etc.
- The unique texture and wide colour offering of polyester screening makes this fabric an extremely valuable decorative component for interior aesthetics.
- In Spring, the sunlight provides this fabric with a lovely natural look; while in the Summer it provides a richer look that prevents the harmful effects of the sun. At the same time, this fabric is dense enough to provide fare darkness in Autumn; while it can also provide a clear picturesque view from your living space with the warm Winter light shining through.
- CLEANING: For normal dust, please use a light brush, feather duster or hair dryer (NON-HEAT / COOL SETTING) to remove the dust. When removing spots or flecks, use a clean white soft cloth or sponge and blot up as much of the spill as possible. Do NOT rub. Rinse the ENTIRE blind (fabric only) with clean and warm water and leave the fabric until it is completely dry. Do not use dry cleaning solvents; dishwashing liquid; laundry detergents or cleaners containing bleach or alcohol. We recommend a synthetic detergent as would be used for baby clothes that does not contain harsh chemicals such as bleach and would also be suitable for fine washables such as silk or wool as well as flame-resistant fabrics. Do not spray cleaning products directly on the fabric; instead use a soft, clean, white cloth. Do not spray glass cleaners on the fabric during window glass cleaning. When cleaning the fabric, always first clean a small part of the fabric that is not clearly visible like the rest of the blind.
We believe all information received from the supplier is accurate. It is offered in good faith, but without guarantee. Since conditions of use are beyond our control, all risks of use are assumed by the user. Nothing herein shall be construed as a recommendation for uses which infringe valid patents or as extending a license under valid patents.